Puncture Impact Testing Machine
High-Speed Puncture Impact Testing Machine
Puncture Impact Testing (Puncture Test) Mandatory for Impact Evaluation of Resin Materials
With more and more requests being voiced for improved safety reliability in the automobile, electric and other industries, the evaluation of impact fracture properties of materials is becoming more and more important.
The check point in material strength evaluation that has conventionally been only static strength has expanded to include the scope of impact fracture properties. The impact fracture properties of materials are also used in the selection of product materials and in fundamental data for quality control, being greatly applied for the purpose of improving R&D efficiency and product reliability.
The impact fracture properties and materials evaluation data of fracture types such as this can be measured easily by the Shimadzu Hydroshot HITS-P10.
- Speed can be set arbitrarily up to 72 km/h (20 m/sec).
- The maximum impact force, energy, displacement (deformation) and fracture type, and other test parameters can be easily evaluated and output as graphs.
- Improved test efficiency is also aided by controlled temperature environments (thermostatic chambers), specimen stackers and other options.
- The pneumatically operated specimen retaining mechanism can be easily operated.
- ISO 6603-2, JIS K7211-2 (draft), ASTM D3763 compatible
|Testing machine capacity||10 kN|
|Testing speed range
||1 m/s to 20 m/s|
||0 to 300 mm|
||Speed/position setting, Start/interlock circuit,
High-response amplifier, Hydraulic operation, Safety circuits
|Data measuring system
(high-speed A/D conversion, PC, software)
|Test force, displacement measurement and data processing,
Setup by wizards
||Punch striker, ISO/JIS/ASTM-compatible, specimen supports|
||Safety cover open/close interlock, hydraulic charging interlock, test start interlock|
|Thermostatic chamber (optional)||Temperature setting range (-40 °C to 150 °C)|
*Various testing jigs, thermostatic chambers, specimen stackers, and other options also are available.
Automobile parts, Plastics
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.